Tuesday, September 30, 2008

My Yard

What? you can't see the buck in the first one? Sorry, I further than the 25 yards one is required to be away from wildlife when I took a picture of him. And I don't have a great camera for taking close ups. oh well. the second one is the side yard. yeah, cooper and I walk down to the road almost on a daily basis, even if it's just to get the mail. It's great fun for her to run along the path and smell stuff.

Anyway, I am sorry I have not been posting much lately. I swear, if I am at home I have to deal with dial-up and when I am in cody, I have to deal with very pathetic wifi. i can't get a decent signal no matter where I go!

it is aggravating to say the least. Looks as if I am going to be heading to Billings on the 7th in order to find a starbucks so that I can get some decent internet. We shall see what shall become of that soon I suppose.

As it is, I am trying to find a winter post...somewhere.

I am applying for different posts at different parks so we shall see what becomes of it.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

I could get used to living in such beauty, although I might change my mind come February when spring is beginning here.

:)

Trzaal said...

Hey Emily...missed you by less than an hour on Tuesday morning...damn my sleeping habits lol. Hope everything is going well, can't wait to talk to you again.

and in case you miss it
XYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Ed

Unknown said...

An hour?? Oh man! I had the two people on do the whole shouting thing because I had been at the coffee shop for an hour and a half doing stuff I can't do here.

Well... maybe next tuesday huh?

:D

Christina said...

No, we can't see the buck :P But the picture are really gorgeous. I'm so jealous, honestly. Except for the snow bit. Snow is not awesome. But really, I can't even figure out a time I can get out of the valley for a weekend. (Not to mention afford a hotel, because camping is just not an option right now.) Maybe I'll just go visit my grandma. Or maybe I'll just sleep some more.

Unknown said...

Well, if you got here you know you would have a place to stay.

My last day is going to be Nov. 3 and then it is home.