Monday, September 8, 2008

Working

Well I am officially in the gray and green! I get to smile all day, work in one of the most beautiful places in the country and take people's money. It is always interesting working with the public. Some people don't seem too happy to be in a National Park. Which I don't understand, I mean, how can you be miserable in such scenery? Yes, I do have a picture of me in my uniform, well,part of it. I don't have a full picture yet, but I'll get that. I just can't upload it yet. Maybe when I get to Cody again I'll be able to.

But then I shall have loads of pictures for you guys.

I am sorry that the guild is emptier now. :( I guess that T or Sol or someone needs to do something to enliven it. No more shouts when people log on? Sigh.

I might be here until the end of october.

I love you and miss you

Ehm

And Coops says hi.

7 comments:

Christina said...

Pictures, Pictures now! Sounds like so much fun. Taking people's money is always awesome. What's the best thing you've seen so far? What wildlife? What do you plan to see while you're there?

(Also, Sammy's eye is fine; he had surgery on both eyes and he's home now and on medication, and he seems to be pleased that he cost us half a fortune.)

Unknown said...

Sorry no pictures yet. I will try and get some up next time I am in Cody which might be a while so bear with me. Glad to hear Sammy is doing better, silly dog.

Coolest thing so far is the Bison named Ralph who hangs out in the meadow by the entrance station. I have been assured that the meadow will be teaming with bison later on. How cool! Will have pictures of that for y'all!

Christina said...

You have a bison named Ralph. I'm concerned.

Jenn said...

That seems like a perfectly good name for a bison, to me.

Or is one bison called an monoson? Unoson?

Unknown said...

Ralph is a local among these parts. And when a local (human) says that you have a resident coming in, they mean that one of the animals is entering.

The things you learn.

Nebraskian said...

damn no more ppl shouting in the guild ive only been off for a week. Hope you doin good sounds like they keep ya pretty busy. if they dont ill come up there and stir some some stuff up bwuhahaha j/k. take care

Unknown said...

That's what Liero was saying. You guys just need to ignore the fact I am not there and just start shouting amongst yourselves.

But yeah, keeping busy and really tired at the end of the day which is always good.