Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Movin Right Along

So today is the day. I am waiting for mum's new mac to get here before I leave. And then It's bye bye. I will have internet only at the entrance station so I will be able to check up on my and the blog but unless I travel the 56 miles to the nearest town (yeah, that's for groceries too) I won't be able to do much more than that. And in order to have a signal on my phone I will have to go 20 miles. I love you all dearly but 20 miles is a distance just for a chat. There will be a community phone and in order to use that I will have to use a credit card (but do I love you this much?). I am assuming you can reach me there, I am not too sure.

On another note, there is a slight chance I might be able to bring my coops. I asked the Dennis (the guy who called me earlier) if this was going to be a no go and he asked a few people. Looks like some people do, in fact, have dogs here. So we shall see. He is going to make some calls to the housing manager and see if that's going to be ok. I am crossing my fingers tightly. I will edit this as I know more.

Edit: I just found out! I can bring Cooper! Oh happy day! I am so excited! This will make my trip somewhat longer since I will have to stop more often so she can pee and stuff but oh man. God loves me!

Edit: So as I was coming home last night, unbeknownst to mi mater but beknownst to me, my coops was avidly running up and down the stairs and to the front door about an hour before I got home. Mom was thinking that maybe something was outside. Nope, it appears as if my dog and I have a cosmic connection. How else can you account for the fact she knew her mommy was coming home and hour before her grammy did?

Oh, and thanks Mummy for letting me take your pink iPod to Yellowstone with me.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Ooooh, so exciting! I'm so excited for you. (Which I told you yesterday, but yeah.) I'm glad you can take Cooper, I know you were all worried about her. Should make things easier on both of you. Also, dogs are good company.

Jenn said...

She should be in Wyoming by now! I am waiting to hear from her.