Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Update

I got email from my boss the other day informing me that the background check hasn't cleared yet. This is slightly annoying but, oh well, c'est la vie. What this means is that it is possible I won't even head east until next week. He told me he'd call me and let me know Thursday (as in tomorrow-or yesterday for you Down Under). It is possible to leave Friday to get there by Sunday, which was my original tentative start date but then we can't be sure about when everything will clear. If they haven't cleared me soon, he told me he'll just have me head out sometime next week. This is good because I can visit friends and people of that nature before I head out. And I have presents for Christina (chia)!!!!
I, uh, missed her birthday so I'm making up for it now.
:D You know I love you.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I got presents! [Hello Kitty, Woooo!]