Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Car

Yay, got my car back from my uncle yesterday and it seems to be working just fine. He said it needs new bearings and that they'll come in early next week and that'll easily be one day job which means I'll be able to leave on time for yellowstone. And then I got the car smogged and registered so it's all legal. Oye. But at least I am on track for everything. I should be heading out thursday I think. Now all I have to do is clean, clean, clean clean before I leave. And not just the car. :(

2 comments:

SOL Online said...

Hi, its Jarrod here. Liero's Real Life self, send me a pic of the mountain exploding. Lol. Seriously though its gonna blow.

Letting you know I posted a link to this blog on the Guild Blog. So others can follow the shenanigan's of Xyl.

Wishing you heaps of fun and mis'adventures.

Jarrod

Hope to hear from you soon.

Unknown said...

You and everybody else are just waiting for something to blow. And I seriously hope that if it does, it shan't while I am there. I kinda like life and one can't pull a Jesus in real life. ah well.

And you posted a link on SOL, aww, you do love me! :P