Monday, April 25, 2011

The Farm

The Farm is in Summertown, TN about an hour and half from Nashville. It is warm and muggy but there is a slight breeze that is cooling things off a bit. About a quarter of a mile from the cabin is the farm store which has wifi. There is also a jungle gym here for children to play on. Tomorrow I hope to have pictures from today.

I have also met and enjoyed the company of my cousins, Caitlin, Meghan and Sean McKeighen. I am not too sure if TN is ready for 4 living and 1 dead McKeighen.


The cabin itself is very rustic and small and smells like it has been closed in and I am hoping that a few days of airing it out will get that stench out. There are two beds, one right next to the front door so you almost run the risk of hitting it when open it. Just inside is the dining table which, amazingly enough, sits 6. There is a very tiny kitchen and the fridge is just outside the kitchen itself. Again I will post pictures tomorrow as I haven't loaded them yet.

I will post more tomorrow. Love to you all,

EHM

2 comments:

Erudite Aspie said...

Home sweet home for the next little while!

Jenn said...

Hey, Emily, that red font is hard to read...could you please change it to something else? Like blue, perhaps. :)