Sunday, May 16, 2010

On the road again!

Yep, for the third year in a row I shall be returning to the East Gate at Yellowstone. I still don't know if I am going to be following that with a graduate course in Hull because the letter has not yet arrived. I am assuming that it will arrive tomorrow morning.

But, as I will not be home, I shall depend on my mother to let me know.

And I shall not be home because by the time the mail arrives I should be long gone and driving through Nevada and heading east to YELL.

There are a few parts of the park I have not seen (read: a few parts that don't require hiking/backpacking) that I hope to be able to get to this year. I am hoping to be able to get in some hiking this year but, as I have a dog, it is very hard to do that.

As always I shall try and keep you all up to date with my ramblings and photos.

And if you're reading this then you're probably family or good friends so I shall say I love you and I'll talk to you later

EHM

2 comments:

The Hilltop View of Morris County said...

Bookmarked this so I can keep up with your adventures. Hull should be exciting!
Did you know there's a Hull in Texas?

Maggie

Unknown said...

I did not but now I do. And mom wishes that was the hull I was going to so I'd be closer!