Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday/Friday

Monday sucks, honestly, doesn't it? You have your weekend and then bam, monday comes and ruins a perfectly good weekend. Friday however, now friday is something to look forward to, especially when the following day is payday, ain't no day finer than that.

But what happens when monday is your friday? Today is monday and I am heading into my weekend, tuesday and wednesday. Thursday becomes my monday and ya know something? It isn't so bad. Maybe everyone should have thursday be their monday.

Anyway, I am planning on going into cody to just do stuff online, like watch videos. Do stuff I can't do here. And tomorrow is payday. Either that or I'll go into the teatons or head up to mammoth. We shall see, I have not yet fully decided. But it's almost 5 and I've been here for 8 hours and I am tired and coops needs to go outside and pee.

14 more days until COB (close of business) and I am done here.

As always, love you all

Ehm

13 comments:

Jenn said...

Teatons?

That's udderly ridiculous.

Hee hee

Unknown said...

Yeah well, some french explorers named it. And the teats part really is why it's called the grand teatons.

But, alas, my trip south just might be canceled due to mother nature. It is snowing again and snow tires are required on sylvan so I am trying to research to see what kind of tires I have on my car.

Jenn said...

Yeah but it's spelled Tetons, you moron.

:P

Unknown said...

Sigh... Only 4 people actually read this thing, you, christina, sometimes dad and me.

Jenn said...

Yeah, and now we all think you can't spell.

Heh™

Christina said...

I don't think so, I know so!

Unknown said...

Yeah well, it's a good thing your love for me isn't based upon my spelling abilities or else, on the pc here at work, I am seriously doomed. :D

Jenn said...

Yah, good thing.

(But it ain't that hard, really...it's not like you haven't seen is spelled a million times, right?)

Jenn said...

it.

I can spell, but cannot type worth beans.

Trzaal said...

Actually Em, I have read each post you have made...just not the chatting type really. I was happy that you got snow before I did. lol

As for your tires, it should say on the outside if they are summer, all season or winter. But you probably already have found out by the time you read this because I am posting 5 days past the original date. Where does the time go?? :( TTYL

Ed

Unknown said...

Right, so it's mom, christina, occaionally daddy, edward and myself who actually read this.

And you all love me already so it doesn't really matter. right? :P

And T, no I do not have snow tires. I have looked for the little S/M (snow and mud, get your mind out of the gutter)and they are not on my tires.

We have had snow twice now and I am really hoping it snows a few more times before I have to leave. I think I will be ending up leaving on the 4th.

Christina said...

I want to see snow. I haven't even seen snow, other than on the mountain tops, in 3 years.

Unknown said...

then we can go to where there is snow.

I like snow.

and I added pictures!