Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Finally!!

So yes, the time is finally come and I am once more heading to Yellowstone.  I will still have email and there will actually be blog updates.  But then, when I am not someplace cool then what's the point huh?

So... for those of you too lazy to look for it, here is my contact info:

Emily McKeighen
1 North Fork Highway
Cody, WY 82414

Party line phone number for the seasonal housing:
307-587-9875

Just make sure you ask for me when you call.

And if you are planning on heading my way to visit, do call first.  :)

Love you,

emily

8 comments:

Christina said...

Good luck!

If I win the lottery, Caeden and I will come visit. haha...

(The chance of that is less than infinitesimal, really, as I don't *play* the lottery.)

Unknown said...

Lol! Well... if you want to win... you kinda gotta play me dear.

But I am here safe and sound and I took a huge nap and I will be doing a whole update thing on the bloggy thing tomorrow when I am feeling slightly more human.

Jenn said...

I hope you're having fun!

Unknown said...

I am, but I am a bit tired though. I discovered that coops had trashed the placed when I got home last night, ooooh but mommy wasn't happy!

And sometime next week I am going to go and see the rodeo! yeeha!

That should be fun. :P

Hopefully I can convince someone to go with me.

Jenn said...

C'mon, Emily, update!

And next time you're online, would you e-mail me your schedule so I know when to call?

I miss you!

Unknown said...

thursday: 8-18:00
friday: 13-23:00
saturday: 11-22:00

Jenn said...

The gate is open 'til 11 PM?

Unknown said...

the gate never closes, it is open 24/7... well, it will close if Sylvan pass is too dangerous for traffic and then it will close for the season but that is about all.

But ya, I'll be closing that night-taking the truck home so those beasties don't eat me.

:D